27 December 2007

The Gift of Wellness for Christmas!


I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it! Hubby surprised me by playing Santa this Christmas and presented me and himself each with a certificate for New Balance hiking boots! YAY!!!!!

So the day after Christmas (Boxing Day) we went out and purchased our new boots. We have happy feet right now! I can't say enough good things these New Balance boots/shoes. The fit and comfort is amazing (no, I'm not getting paid for the endorsement).

Now, you may ask, "Why are you so excited about hiking shoes????"

To answer that question, I will quote the certificate I received:
"This certificate is good for 1 (one) pair of comfortable
hiking shoes to be purchased after Christmas. Why? To get in condition for our
hikes in 2008."
We're going to be doing a lot of outdoor walks and hikes over the next 7-8 months to train for a hike that we want to do at Lassen Volcanic National Park next summer. I'm so happy! You have NO idea! Not only will I get to go hiking with my camera in tow, but I will be accompanied by my best friend and the love of my life. It is a Christmas dream come true.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

© 2007-2015 All rights reserved by Cindy Garber Iverson

Copying of content is forbidden without written consent from the author.