07 January 2011

Going forward with faith into the new year and my surgery


With faith, I stepped into the new year hopeful that the change-over of our health insurance had gone as planned over the Christmas holiday so my medical team could pick up the ball and run with it on January 3rd when they got back to the office.

My faith was not in vain.

I have an amazing team of people working to make my surgery happen--my husband, the staff at my doctor's office and (believe it or not) some kind souls at our new health insurance provider's office.

To my relief, I've been informed that the surgery date being targeted is only 2 1/2 weeks away. I've got a pre-op checklist to work on between now and then. I'm sure the time will go by quickly.

I'm trying my best to stay comfortable. Fortunately, sitting in my studio working on art doesn't cause me much discomfort. And my sweet husband is taking care of all other household tasks. I'm one fortunate woman!

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

So glad that things will move along quickly for you, and hope it all goes well!!

RURAL said...

Cindy, definitely know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

What a stunnningly beautiful image you have posted.

Hope the waiting time goes quickly for you.

Hugs.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Joanie said...

Cindy, I'm so pleased that you have a surgery date. I know that things will go smoothly.
Yes, you do have a wonderful husband... exactly what you deserve... you both are so blessed.
You will remain in my prayers.
Love you so much,
YLA

© 2007-2015 All rights reserved by Cindy Garber Iverson

Copying of content is forbidden without written consent from the author.